Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Lion, Tin Man and the "Squarecrow"

Olivia and I were watching The Wizard of Oz tonight, and I was thrilled to say that she was totally into it. I was afraid that she's seen to much modern cinema to like it! I can only imagine what it must have been like for children to watch this movie in 1939! Olivia did ask questions like, "Why don't they fellow the red brick road?" and "Is Grandpa in this movie?" and "Why is the witch's face green?" But I just told her to "shush and watch the movie" because I didn't know the answers!! Anyway, I'm glad that there's another childhood memory I can share with her, there seem to be so few.

It was AWESOME to see Kim at church today, and to make plans to see her on Thursday. Please continue to pray for this very brave and wonderful woman.

Also, I FINALLY figured out how to add a slide show on here, so check out the pics. I'll keep adding new ones.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Take her to "Wicked"...it explains it all =) It's nice to read your blog.